We encourage students, alumni and academics to establish campaigns on their campuses demanding:
1. More scholarships and tuition fee waivers aimed specifically at Palestinians and the abolition of all application and deferral fees, which discriminate against all potential students on the basis of their ability to pay.
2. The establishment of formal academic links with Palestinian universities and funds for joint research projects and academic exchange. Twin your students' union with a Palestinian university and your halls of residences with a Palestinian refugee camp to raise consciousness on your campus of the plight of the Palestinian people.
3. Divestment of all university and students' union funds from companies profiting from the Israeli occupation.
4. Support the economic, cultural and academic boycotts against Israel.
5. Start a Palestine Society on your campus if one does not currently exist.